Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cruise Blog
















I haven't updated this in a while! Things around here have been crazy but I will give a few highlights of the past of couple months.

Keith and I went on a Mexican riviera cruise thanks to my mom and dad. We had a great time. It was whale breeding season off the coast of Cabo so we were able to whale watch from our room. We really enjoyed Puerto Vallarta and I hope we can go back in the future with the little one. I can't say my feet enjoy the trip as I developed "cankles"(that when your ankles get giant so that they become part of the calf of the leg).

Anyway, it was a great trip and will probably the last one we can take for a long while!

1 comment:

  1. great pics - that looks so fun, I'm jealous! You two look great & I love your little baby bump =)

    ReplyDelete