Thursday, April 9, 2009

Little Lachlan

Here is our baby boy! I know he looks like an alien in this video but he's only half baked! We found out he was boy at our 18 week appointment. I have to say my intuition was right for once! We are both so happy that he is healthy and strong. Keith's dad is glad that we have someone to carry on the Bailey name.

We have decided to name him Lachlan (pronounced Lock-lun). It is a Scottish name that in Gaelic means "Man from Norway." Since I have a lot of Scottish in me and Keith has Norwegian in him we felt it was a perfect for our little man.

Like I said in my blog below, I am way behind with updates! I am now almost 23 weeks along and Lachlan is quite the kicker! He is moving around all the time now. Keith, Tanya and Angela have all felt him at this point.

2 comments:

  1. soooo glad you updated your blog!! love the video of little lachlan...we can't wait to meet him!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for more updates! I totally got all misty eyed watching little Lachlan move around - it is just the most awesome & amazing thing ever! I'm so glad you are all doing good & I hope you keep feeling great.

    ReplyDelete